Handmade 1980 polyester/lurex orange shift frock, pockets
- Brand: N/A. Handmade with raw seams, but well made
- Description: Wow. Two pockets, secret note in pocket: "Frock I made for our silver wedding anniversary 1980". This is one of the reasons we love doing what we do! Short sleeves, gathered; two buttons at the front neckline. Matching belt.
- Fabric: Probably polyester/lurex; sparkly
Colour: Dark orange with golden sparkles
- Size: N/A, no label. We think S.
- Underarm to underarm: 51cm
- Waist to hem: ~113cm
- Item: 9188
Note: All pieces are pre-loved and may have minor flaws which add to their unique quality. Please keep in mind that every piece has a past. We do our best to photograph and explain the condition of the item, including any minor defects. To be sure of the best fit, please measure yourself in reference to the measurements we have provided in the description.