Red riding hood homemade hooded quilt cape
- Brand: Homemade!
- Description: Yes, this one has had a life, but what a piece. I imagine someone sitting up in bed staying warm and snug in this or off to a winter party while staying warm in transit. Was it once a quilt that has been repurposed or was it made and stuffed especially for this purpose? Forget about your Oodie, you want this 😁. Detachable hood.
- Colour: Red on the outside with some embroidered flowers. Inside is a peach an white check on the cape and baby blue and white polka dots on the hood.
- Fabric: N/A, guessing a synthetic outer with cotton lining.
- Size: N/A but we'd say OSFM.
- Condition: Well-loved vintage, marks and holes and not the neatest stitching but this is so unique we just had to list it. Deserves more love and will function so well still. Priced as is.
- Item: VM23-070
Note: All pieces are pre-loved and may have minor flaws which add to their unique quality. Please keep in mind that every piece has a past. We do our best to photograph and explain the condition of the item, including any minor defects. To be sure of the best fit, please measure yourself in reference to the measurements we have provided in the description.