Retro sequined beaded white vest
- Brand: No label, though it does seem reasonably likely that this is also from Forum Fashion
- Description: Jaw-dropping. Hem and neckline are framed by a wide swathe of densely embroidered beadwork, like hundreds of pearls in their shells. All between is covered in iridescent near-translucent sequins, divided by columns of twisting beads. Zip up the back to a small hook at the top; tiny slits at the side that can be worn divided or closed with a hook.
- Colour: Cream
- Fabric: N/A no label, likely wool in the heart there
- Size: N/A, no label
- Underarm to underarm: 43cm
- Condition: Good, some discoloured sequins see photos
- Item: VM23-005
Note: All pieces are pre-loved and may have minor flaws which add to their unique quality. Please keep in mind that every piece has a past. We do our best to photograph and explain the condition of the item, including any minor defects. To be sure of the best fit, please measure yourself in reference to the measurements we have provided in the description.